Realtor Database Features
Secure access to your clients, your loan officer and your title company to your listing activities.Provide full transparency to all listing activities to your client in real time. Avoid sending emails that are never read. You provide full control to your clients by giving them access to where and when activities are occurring.
Contact potential clients as soon as they visit you.Realtors can avoid using paper forms and having to re-enter the data the next day. Bring your iPad or laptop to your open house and let visitors enter their information directly. Emails are sent to your visitors on the spot to thank them for coming and establish first contact. Visitors are part of the database immediately.
Transform your data into useful information.Whether is the number of transactions per month, or the number of leads, or the number of listings and open houses, we help you track your numbers per month and aggregate to provide a year-to-date view. Graphs for contacts, leads, prospects, listings and many more are provided to help you run your business and stay on track with your goals.
- Realtors can store state license requirements
- Realtors can track license courses; we provide reminders to make sure you stay on top of your license requirements.
- Realtors can have a full database for all resources
- Whether is a plumber, electrician, or other realtors realtors can have their information accessible at any time.
- Realtors can have powerful settlement workflow activities
- Listing and settlement activities broken down by what is important to get to closing with fewer surprises.
- Realtors can have a full calendar and appointment capabilities
- Appointments are linked to contacts/leads/prospects